Delivery and Returns
Orders placed before 1pm will be posted on the same day. Orders received after 1pm will be posted on the following day. All orders will be sent using the Royal Mail Signed For service and will require a signature. Delivery will be within 5 working days. If you would like guaranteed Next Day Delivery there will be a charge of £6.95 Monday- Friday. Saturday guaranteed Next Day Delivery will be £10.95. Please email email@example.com to advise of any particular delivery requirements.
You can return the item for any reason to our head office (G McKenzie, 7 Shakespeare Road, London, N3 1XE) within 30 days of purchase. Include a note to explain what you would like to happen and reasons for the refund or exchange. We cannot exchange or refund non-faulty items that were purchased over 30 days ago- please include a valid receipt. Items must be as new and in original packaging. If you did not purchase your item from our website please return to the store that it was initially bought from. Please note that in accordance with Health and Hygiene laws we cannot return or exchange earrings.
Items must be returned unworn, in pristine condition with the original purchase receipt and in the original packaging. All personalised items are excluded. Due to hygiene reasons, pierced items must be returned in their original sealed bag.
- These terms do not affect your legal rights to return the goods under the Sale of Goods Act.
You can return faulty items to us within 6 months of the purchase date. Please follow the steps above to do so.
How to return an item
There are two easy ways to return your items.
1) Return to the store you purchases your item from. Only website orders can be returned directly to Virtue London.
2) Return your web order by post. The card you used to pay will be refunded within 28 days.
What you need to do:
- Place the items in their original presentation boxes.
- Package the items and despatch note you received with your order and post to G. McKenzie & Co, 7 Shakespeare Road, Finchley, N3 1XE. Make sure the parcel is sealed securely.
- If they are in their original condition we will process the refund or exchange for you.
- If you want a refund, make sure you contact us with the credit/debit/gift/insurance card that you used to place the order online.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Payment & Security
To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
Details of the prices for the Products and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through our website. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. The price of any Product may change before you place an order. We try to ensure that the prices displayed on our website are accurate but the price on your order will need to be validated by the seller as part of the acceptance procedure. We will inform you if a Product's correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order and decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price.
You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Ariya immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.